Given that Quordle is like Wordle but a lot harder, there’s no shame if you’re searching for the daily Quordle answers for game #241. Or rather ‘answers’ plural, as Quordle has four solutions to find each day.
If you’ve not played it yet, you should — it offers four times the fun of the original viral word game. But it’s arguably more than four times as difficult, as you only have nine guesses to find the quartet of words. (Some days Wordle is harder of course — although today’s Wordle answer is again not too bad.)
Like Wordle, it also resets each day, so if you miss one game you’ll have no way of knowing what the previous daily Quordle answers were. Well, unless you bookmark this page, in which case you’ll be able to check today’s Quordle answers at your leisure, as I’ll be updating it each morning.
But be warned: spoilers lie ahead for game #241, so only read on if you want to know today’s Quordle answers! And please don’t use this page to cheat and pretend to others that you got it right when you didn’t really. That would be a misuse of my hard work.
Today’s Quordle hints, game #241, Thursday, September 22
Before I get on to today’s Quordle answers, I’ll give you a few hints to guide you in the right direction. I’ve got three starter clues for you, then one big hint at the end. And after that I’ll tell you the answers, promise.
So, here are your starter clues:
- Only three vowels are used*
- None of the answers contain a repeated letter
- All four answers use vowels in two places*
* By vowel I’m meaning A, E, I, O, U. There are other letters that are sometimes considered to be vowels, depending on how they are used.
The daily Quordle answers for game #241 are not too bad, but here’s another clue to give you an advantage with one of them anyway: One of today’s Quordle answers is a small mammal from Madagascar.
Sill stuck? Then let’s move on to the answers.
Today’s Quordle answers, game #241, Thursday, September 22
So, what are today’s Quordle answers for game #241?
I won’t make you wait any longer — here you go:
The daily Quordle answers for game #241 are not too bad overall. You’ll still want a good strategy to help solve it, though — because Quordle is never easy as such.
My approach involves playing three set words at the outset in order to eliminate or confirm as many common letters as possible. At the moment, those three words are ORATE, DINGY and CLUBS, and they’ve so far given me decent results.
They worked out pretty well today, giving me all five letters in yellow or green for one puzzle, and four for the other three.
The bottom right was therefore a simple anagram, and that gave me DECAL without the need for too much thought. In the top right, meanwhile, I was helped by two green letters. One of them was an L in position #2, and given that there aren’t many letters that can go before an L (or not many that I hadn’t already ruled out), I was able to find PLEAD with relative ease.
Things were going nicely, because the P in PLEAD had given me the fifth letter I needed for the top left, where I now had P, E, A, D and T. The E was green in the center, and that pointed me towards ADEPT.
Finally, in the bottom left, I had green C at the start and T at the end, plus yellow O and E to include. I spotted COVET right away, but I wasn’t quite correct. Instead the answer was COMET, so I again completed today’s Quordle with one guess remaining.
Hopefully you all solved it too.
Previous Quordle answers
If you’re looking for a list of older Quordle answers, we can also help. Here’s a list going back 20 games.
- Quordle #240: UNITY, GLOOM, TROPE, LEMUR
- Quordle #239: LOFTY, FEIGN, CHEST, BERTH
- Quordle #238: ARTSY, UNDID, LEANT, AMEND
- Quordle #237: SHAKY, PSALM, BELLE, STAGE
- Quordle #236: SERVE, FILLY, CLOSE, AROMA
- Quordle #235: THROB, COYLY, ENSUE, ABOVE
- Quordle #234: ATTIC, EBONY, STAFF, CONCH
- Quordle #233: ANGLE, CIGAR, STILT, CAPER
- Quordle #232: HEIST, DROWN, ALGAE, BELLE
- Quordle #231: SNEAK, OTHER, VERSE, BADGE
- Quordle #230: MINCE, RACER, BILLY, ULCER
- Quordle #229: CHAFF, LOWLY, SWORE, PAPER
- Quordle #228: CLUMP, POUND, AISLE, WINCH
- Quordle #227: DEVIL, MURAL, SNEAK, LEGGY
- Quordle #226: GLAZE, FLINT, STOOP, ABUSE
- Quordle #225: TODAY, DWELL, WRING, TACIT
- Quordle #224: SOLAR, QUELL, SHUSH, SHARE
- Quordle #223: GOODY, SHAKY, BITTY, DIMLY
- Quordle #222: ZESTY, STICK, GIVEN, GOODY
- Quordle #221: TIBIA, FLAKY, MISER, GRATE
What else should I know about Quordle?
Quordle is one of the many Wordle clones to have arrived in the wake of Wordle’s huge success. It’s essentially the same game, but you play four versions of it simultaneously and have nine attempts to guess all the answers.
The letters behave as they do in Wordle, turning green if they’re in the right place, yellow if they’re in the word but in the wrong location, and gray if they’re not included in the answer at all.
A nice extra is that though there’s only set puzzle per day, a practice mode is also included. And you might well need it, because it’s pretty difficult.